Date to be announced soon
A 3-hour webinar
Cost: $299 per access point.
This webinar is designed to equip participants to make their own determination as to whether a waste is hazardous or not in full compliance with California Title 22 regulations. In other words, avoiding assumptions, guesses, and self-serving service firm determinations that usually drive waste management costs higher than they should be, and sometimes gets the generator in trouble. Once properly characterized as hazardous or non-hazardous, this webinar explains the various management alternatives. For example, the following are the types of questions answered in this program:
- When is it legal to dispose of waste to the community sewer system?
- Is a solid waste contaminated with oil always a hazardous waste?
- How do I cost-effectively and legally dispose of an industrial waste that is nonhazardous, but looks bad?
- What is the best way to manage oily wastewater consistent with applicable regulations?
- Am I treating a hazardous waste, and do I need a permit?
- I am concerned about residue in empty containers – what can I do to be sure they are not hazardous?
Get the answers to these and many other important questions, and enjoy the benefits of best deals in waste management.
|Join our email list|